Our experienced staff can treat any non-life-threatening emergency. Rather than wait in a crowded and expensive emergency room to receive treatment for a minor injury, visit Innovative Urgent Care and Family Health Clinic in San Antonio, Bandera or Boerne, Texas. Our facilities provides fast, efficient and friendly care so that you can return to work or play as quickly as possible.
Though you can sustain most acute injuries during physical activities, you can also receive an acute injury in automobile or work accidents.
Common acute injuries include:
- Broken, Cracked, or Fractured Bones
- Knee Injuries
- Torn, Ripped, or Damaged Tendons
- Sprains and Strains
- Dislocations (Fingers and Toes)
- Back Pain
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Shin Splints
Discover Treatment Options
When you visit with our friendly staff, you can take advantage of many acute injury treatments including:
- Exams to diagnose the injury
- Basic laboratory services
- Medication to temporarily treat pain and discomfort
- Immobilization, such as splinting or temporary casting to prevent further injury
- IV fluid treatment including antibiotics
- Suturing for any deep cuts
- Rehabilitation exercises to strengthen injured muscles and tendons
Please note that we do not handle any critical illnesses or injuries that may require a surgeon, including gunshot wounds or heart attacks.