Visit Innovative Urgent Care & Family Clinic when you’re seeking a reputable urgent care near me in San Antonio- we’re just up the road from you when you need emergency treatment for injuries or illness. Before you drive to the ER, consider our urgent care center for all non life-threatening injuries- you’ll experience a shorter wait time and pay less for care. Everyone in your household is welcome at IUC, from infants, children & teens to adults & seniors. Call ahead to let us know the nature of your visit or see our doctors on a walk-in basis without an appointment.
Urgent Care Vs. Emergency Room Treatment
If you’ve ever been to the ER, you most likely know that the hospital’s Emergency Room is equipped to treat all types of illness and injury, but what you may not know is that an urgent care facility, such as IUC, can provide the same level of care for many of the same issues. Minor emergencies are treated promptly at Innovative Urgent Care & Family Clinic- very often within minutes of you walking through our doors. Consider IUC for the following:
- Skin infections
- Broken or dislocated joints
- Insect stings & animal bites
- Sports injuries
- Colds, flu symptoms, bronchitis, pneumonia
- Sinus congestion, upper respiratory infection
- Stomach virus, dehydration, vomiting
- Allergies & rashes
- Medication refills
- Minor eye injuries, pink eye
3 Benefits Of Choosing IUC
1. Innovative Urgent Care & Family Clinic has created an in-house health plan for patients without insurance and for those with a high deductible on existing insurance. Our in-house plan combined with already affordable treatment rates ensure patients always have access to healthcare services that fit their budget; as well, we accept all insurance plans.
2. Along with quality urgent care near me in San Antonio, IUC is a family clinic with accessible doctors and nurses on duty. If you’re unable to get a same-day appointment with your primary care doctor or need to see our medical staff for any reason, our walk-in clinic is the perfect choice. You’ll find a complete list of medical conditions we treat on our website, along with additional information about our services.
3. Telehealth is available for Texas residents who are unable to travel to a doctor or simply value the convenience of telemedicine. While Telehealth services are not right for every patient, there are a number of medical conditions that qualify for virtual visits at IUC. Consider telemedicine for one of the following goals:
- Review treatment options
- Receive a diagnosis
- Request or refill a prescription
- Follow-up care post-surgery
- Patient-doctor consultation
Most doctors prefer a virtual visit that includes a live camera feed; however, you may be able to find one that will allow an over-the-phone consultation without the benefit of a camera. You’ll find all the information you need to start a Telehealth virtual appointment on the IUC website- click ‘Telehealth’ to get started, then select ‘virtual visit’ from the drop down menu and choose your location.
Schedule an appointment to visit our location in-person or walk in whenever our doors are open to patients. For family health care and urgent care near me in San Antonio, there’s no better place to visit than IUC.
San Antonio TX 78254